Sunday, August 28, 2016

They keep talking, louder now, I am trying to reach out to metaphysical sources to find out what they want but I cannot get a bite, I tried twitter thinking a demonologist could help me, they will not return any of my messages, so I have launched into the study myself, starting with Alester Crowley (probably spelled that wrong) and some stuff about the warrens that seems to be the best place to start, I picked up a copy of the book of laws, i have a copy of the keys of Solomon, and I have a copy of The Demonologist about the warrens, so when I am through those i may have a better idea of where to go next, i just wonder how long there will be an I to talk about, I have been able up to now to fend off the requests in my head, I know the medication is helping me be strong I just wonder what happens when the meds run out and i cant afford more.

No comments:

Post a Comment