Thursday, August 11, 2016

Hello Welcome to My Head...Sorry

I have worked hard on finding a blog that is "easy" to write.  I have always found telling my story is easiest for me, so what is to follow will be a journal, of sorts, I suffer with depression and anxiety so needless to say I have words in my head that are hard not to listen to.  I thought it would be interesting to keep a list, narrative, or just a brief word or two and see what it looks like, I also like to tell stories from time to time and I have a thing for religions so I like to write about demons angels and alternate gods. So there may be some of that here but mostly what I hear and remember through the day.  Sometimes just feelings, or stresses.  I hope this helps not only me but others that can see that this stuff happens.  Hope this finds you well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment